Spinning for Feral Beginners

Monday, January 25, 2010

Fibre Club SIOz 2010


Lyta wants to know - where is her Aussie Day lambchop? 

The Grrrrl was full of beans this am -- carrying on, wanting pats. I'm with her all the time, so have no idea what has gotten into her!

I've debated with myself and others for several months on whether I would do a fiber club for my business. I know it's all the rage these days, but I wasn't sure it was the right thing for me to do. And was it true to what I care about and believe for my work? The idea of my spinning encroaching on my business....

Anyway, after much debate and thinking, I've come up with a club that I think will make my customers and me happy. I'm working on the final touches, and will post the details on my SIOz blog this week. 

Alas, this week is a non-spinning week, as I'm under several deadlines and there's dyelots to go up as well. Yay!


No comments: